Kenwood was remodelled by Robert Adam into a majestic villa for the first Earl of Mansfield.
Today it houses an important art collection including paintings by Rembrandt, Vermeer, Turner,
Reynolds, Gainsborough and Constable. Kenwood is surrounded by leafy parkland with fine views
over London. Café. Tel. 020 8348 1286. Admission free.
Open Daily 1000-1700 (1600 Nov-Mar). Parkland daily 0800-dusk.
Bus 210 from Bus Station (adjacent, follow signs) to Kenwood entrance (on left), 25 minutes journey. Daily, about every 10 minutes. Bus 210 also operates from Archway and Golders Green stations.