A small museum in the Engine House designed by Sir Marc Isambard Brunel
(father of Isambard Kingdom Brunel) for steam-powered pumps to extract water from his Thames Tunnel
which now carries the Overground line under the Thames. Displays cover the construction of the tunnel and
other works by both Brunels. Gardens. Café which is also a gallery with an exhibtions programme.
Tel. 020 7231 3840.
Open Daily 1000-1700.