Local history and Thames Valley archaeology. Exhibits include clocks and a costume collection.
Tel. 01932 565764.
Open TWThF 1230-1630, Sat 1100-1600.
A 2 mile long, 7¼" gauge railway with frequent passenger trains on operating days.
The whole layout is fully signalled with strict block working and full track circuits. Tea Bar.
Open May-Oct, Sun 1330-1730. See website for additional days.