This 12th century Augustinian priory was converted into a private house after the Dissolution of the
Monasteries. It contains a drawing room by Rex Whistler and Derek Hill's 20th century picture collection.
The attractive grounds contain magnificent trees, walled gardens and the National Collection of Old-fashioned
Roses (at their best in mid-June). Estate walks. Café.
Tel. 01794 340757.
Open Daily 1000-1700, House 1100-1600 (occasionally closed, see website).